Wednesday, May 22, 2013

TOP TEN MOMENTS WHEN FOOD GETS ME EXCESSIVELY EXCITED (In no particular order):

95% of the time I get really excited about food. The other 5% is when I just finished stuffing my face with food and I can feel dessert creeping up my throat. Everybody knows that feeling. Here are THE TOP TEN MOMENTS WHEN FOOD GET ME EXCESSIVELY EXCITED (In no particular order)


1. When a roux starts to turn blonde and smell nutty.

2. The minute before bacon is done.

3. When I smell fresh rosemary or basil.

4. When I cut into a steak or burger and it’s just how I like it cooked.

5. Taking a whole chicken and breaking it down into breasts, thighs, and drumsticks, and wings.

Before: 

After: 

6. The part of the pizza crust where there is barely some sauce with crispy browned cheese. 

7. Any type of ice cream with peanut butter in it.
I like to get my fix with a peanut butter sundae from Oberweis. If you don't get it in a dipped waffle bowl you should be ashamed of yourself. Mmm sriracha peas


8. Portillo’s is my place of worship and Dick Portillo is my God.

9. When my mom cooks ANYTHING. Love you Mom!

10. BACON MAC AND CHEESE.







No comments:

Post a Comment